Today's generation is so fast-paced that you either get left behind or keep up with it. Most of us adults, of course, have to to keep up and set a good example for the younger generation. So we work harder, step out of our comfort zones and do more. Every single day is a challenge to be better, so we do our best to achieve those goals. But sometimes our bodies cannot keep up with what we want or need or dream of in life. Backaches here, and joint pains there. These are the worst sign of our body telling us to take it slowly but surely since neither of us is getting any younger.
Brighter Products Sacroiliac Hip Belt for Women and Men - Immediate Sciatica Pain Relief Brace. Alleviates Pelvic, Lower Back, Lumbar and Leg Pain. Stabilizes SI Joint and Sciatic Nerve Pain. Anti-Slip and Pilling-Resistant Hip Brace.
To help you see clearly and broaden your knowledge, here are the top causes of lower back pain that most of us, if not all have experienced:
- Poor Posture - If your job is sitting on the desk all day, it's best to sit properly. But human, as we all are, slouching, is sometimes unavoidable and tempting; especially when the day has been hectic and tiring. Slouching and the like can add up to your lower back pain, so make sure to sit right from time to time, to lessen the pain.
- Muscle or Ligament Strain - If your job requires you to repeatedly lift heavy things, or even when you just suddenly moved. These things can strain your back muscles and spinal ligaments. When you have a poor physical condition, the continual strain on your back can cause painful muscle spasms.
- Arthritis - Gone are the days where we can eat anything we want and eat as much because we believe in the saying 'you only live once'. Osteoarthritis is now common to young adults and adults alike these days. Genetic or not. Some cases of osteoarthritis can lead to a narrowing of the space around the spinal cord, a condition called spinal stenosis. So, as early as now, better be careful of what you eat because your body will pay the price.
- Lack of Exercise - Adulting sure can be tiring and we tend to skip going to the gym or exercising like simple jogging around your subdivision, to catch up with sleep. But skipping physical activities can also be the cause of your lower back pain. You become stagnant, therefore, the muscles in your back and abdomen are often stretched, and might lead to severe back pain.
- Bad Habits (Smoking) - Some habits are hard to stop, especially smoking. But your body cries out to you and beg you to stop this habit when your back starts to ache. Smoking reduces blood flow to the lower spine, which can prevent your body from conveying enough nutrients to the discs in your back.
With the advancement of technology and great minds combined, Beauty Products presents you our SI Joint Pain Reliever Belt. But why choose our SI Belt?
- Say Goodbye To Pain - Brighter Products' SI Belt helps get rid of SI joint pain and minimizes SI joint inflammation.
- Limit Movement - With the SI belt around your lower hip, it helps limit movement of the sacroiliac joint (SI joint) that is hypermobile or inflamed. And reduces pelvis, lower back and/or leg pain (symptoms of sciatica) caused by SI joint dysfunction.
- Stay Comfortable All Day - Once you've adjusted to the SI belt, you'll finally feel the comfort! Designed to be worn for long periods of time, which is important to fast recovery and help relieve pain.
- Controllable Compression - The wraparound 'dual belt' is designed to provide controllable compression and adhere to your comfort needs.
- No Need For Constant Adjustment - The SI belt comes with an anti-slip silicone strip on the inner belt which prevents it from sliding up and down, perfect to wear even when doing physical activities.
Enjoy these benefits our SI Belt has to offer and more! Save your money with our 'Buy Only Once' belief, it's lightweight and durable. The perforated neoprene used in our Brighter Products SI Belt is lightweight, breathable and pilling resistant. Now, this is worth your investment, for the betterment of your own health.
So what are you waiting for? Order your very own SI Joint Pain Reliever Belt now!